Working With Children Check

The Working With Children Check (WWCC) is a compulsory security screen for all nurses and midwives working in hospitals in NSW. Please note that the ‘volunteer’ Working With Children Check is not sufficient for working with Noble Nurse. Please contact Noble Nurse for detailed instructions on the WWCC application process. Please follow the link below and click ‘Apply’ to submit your online application.

How to apply for a WWCC

Criminal Record Check/National Police Check

The Criminal Record Check/National Police Check is a security check that is compulsory for all nurses, midwives and AINs. Please follow the link below and click ‘Lodge an application for a National Police Check’ to apply for your check.

How to apply for an NCRC

Nurse /Midwife Registration

The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) controls registration for Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives. Please follow the link below to renew your AHPRA registration online.

How to apply for APHRA Registration

Working Visa

Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship website provides allthe necessary informationregarding visa options for nurses wishing to work in Australia. Please follow the link below to access further information.

How to apply for visa to work in Australia

Noble Nurse’s unique nurse-centred approach to agency nursing means you can tailor your working experience to fit your lifestyle.

NSW Health Vaccination Requirements

Nurses are required to adhere to the NSW Health Department vaccination guidelines in order to work with public and private health facilities. If you are an enrolled nurse you will be already meeting the requirements as most student nurses have to adhere to the same guidelines and procedures during the study. Please check with your GP in regards to your vaccination history .For further information, click on the linkbelow and check the vaccination requirements for NSW Health.

NSW Health Vaccination Requirements

Statutory Declaration of Service

Statutory Declaration of Service is a legal document with details of your professional service signed by the Justice of Peace. It is an essential document for a registered nurse or midwife to work with the NSW Health sector in regards to the salary payment. You may be able to find a JP at a government office such as a local council, post office, police station or court, or at some libraries, chemists or financial institutions. Click on the following link for the Statutory Declaration form.

Statutory Declaration of Past Service

Nurse Timesheet

You must take a timesheet with you to every shift & have signed by client at completion of duty. Weekly Timesheets should be submitted to our office via email at before 11 AM Monday. Click on the link below to download your timesheet

Nurse Timesheet