Registered Nurse Job Sydney

Call Us : 0429 89 4487
  Phone : (02) 9489 4487
  Email :

UK Nurses and Midwives


Portrait of successful nurse standing with couple and newborn ba

Unlike other nursing agencies, we provide a personalised service to our nurses irrespective of whether they are in Australia or in UK. We aim to facilitate a better recruitment process for UK nurses and also to help them with the transition from UK to Australia. This process is managed by our Director, Prashant Chanda who resides in the UK, making it possible for UK nurse and midwives to have local support. It is possible to have a face to face meeting before embarking on a working holiday to an unknown yet a beautiful destination.

We have included a few mandatory requirements for the midwives and nurses from UK to work in Australia as well as some helpful links to make the big move easier. Nurse Registration– It is a mandatory requirement that all nurses working with us have a current and valid registration. Details can be obtained from the AHPRA website.

get link Working Visa – All UK nurses should have a valid working visa to work in Australia. Please see the link below for further information. Criminal Record Check -The Criminal Record Check/National Police Check is a security check that is compulsory for all nurses, midwives and AINs. Follow the link below and click ‘Lodge an application for a National Police Check’ to apply for your check.

How to apply for an NCRC

opi dating a royal dupe Working with Children Check-The Working with Children Check (WWCC) is a compulsory security screen for all nurses and midwives working in hospitals in NSW. Please follow the link below and click ‘Apply’ to submit your online application.

How to apply for a WWCC Vaccination Record– It is mandatory for NSW Health Workers to show proof of their immunity to certain diseases. Please click on the link below for further information.

NSW Health Vaccination list

phrase d'accroche rencontre en ligne Mandatory Training Certificate -It is a pre-employment requisite that all nurses undertake certain mandatory courses like Manual Handling, Basic Life Support, Between the Flags, Fire Theory & Practice Medication assessment.

More Information on Mandatory Training Opening a Bank Account-Banking facilities in Australia are well organised and operate 24 hours a day via electronic and Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) services. To open a Bank Account you will need to provide identification, ideally a Passport and/or Driver’s License as part of a 100 point check. The four large banks of Australia are ANZ, Commonwealth, NAB and Westpac. Noble Nurse uses Westpac for our banking services, which is an affiliate bank of Barclays in the UK. Superannuation -It is a very important benefit to Employees. Under the Government Superannuation Guarantee, all employers are required to pay an amount equivalent to 9.5% of the employees wage to a nominated superannuation fund of the employee’s choice. This money is not accessible to the employee until either the employee reaches a certain age, or is leaving the country permanently or satisfies other conditions. You will be required to select a Superannuation provider, or you can choose to default to our standard superannuation provider – Care Super.

click Tax File Number -In Australia all employees must have a Tax File Number (TFN) which is a requirement of the Government. Failure to do so will result in individuals being taxed at a higher rate. To obtain a Tax File Number application form, simply go to the Australian Taxation Office web site on Mobile Phone – It’s a good idea to get a mobile phone contact number when you arrive to help facilitate setting things up and of course being readily contactable! There are many telecommunication providers that provide both prepaid and contract accounts. Noble Nurse uses Telstra for our mobile phone services.